* Meetings are the first Tuesday of the Month at 7:00 PM in Pauline Center *
Our mission is to promote a culture of life through prayer, education and support of organizations dedicated to the teaching of the Catholic Church. To increase the understanding and awareness of the sanctity of life within the parish.
Join us to celebrate LIFE at every age and every stage!
Here are a few of our activities throughout the year:
* Monthly Prayer Vigils outside an abortion
clinic - 2nd Saturday of the month. Meet at the
church at 8:30 to carpool to Dimensions at Golf
and River Rds. in Des Plaines.
* Monthly Eucharistic Adoration - First Fridays of the month.
* Lenten Fish Frys with the Knights of Colombus
* Mother’s Day Flower Sale after masses Mother’s Day weekend
* 4th of July Parade in Palatine – We march with other area churches.
* Tootsie Roll Drive with the K of C to benefit the mentally handicapped. (Sept.)
* Baby Bottle Drive to raise money for the Women’s Center (October)
* Respect Life Month awareness parish-wide activities in October
* 40 Days for Life campaign to end abortion – Fall campaign during Sept./Oct. and in the spring during Lent. For more information about this powerful movement see www.40daysforlife.com .
March for Life at St. Theresa
Thank you Monsignor Richard and all who helped and participated in this first-ever even on January 19! Almost 500 people came to bear witness and encourage the community to "Embrace the Gift of Life"
Watch a video of the March in Palatine here
** Hurting from a past abortion?
The Catholic Church teaches that there is no sin that God will not forgive. Just ask!
Contact the Archdiocese of Chicago’s post-abortive healing program
“Project Rachael” at 1-888-456-HOPE.
** Facing an unintended pregnancy? You are not alone. Call 1-800-395-HELP.